Most people dream about something in the future, whether they create goal plans or not. Our nature is to dream; we are dreamers. We love to achieve, to go forward, to obtain, as we did once, as hunters, gatherers, and inventors. We keep evolving, and each step (back or forward) will produce change, and therefore, a reaction. Whether that reaction catapults us into creating our dreams, or not, it is up to us (always) to go in pursue, set sail, walk the journey, and create the path. No one can do it for us.
Whether your reality now seems closer or far away from your dreams, it is up to you to activate your path – the path that will take you there. Most of the time, it only takes a change in mindset, and things start falling into place. One way to start activating the path to your dreams is to ask yourself questions to alter your reality. If you know what your goals/dreams are, then, you are one step ahead. If you don’t, then the first question to ask yourself is “What do I love?”
These questions will serve as a tool to help you alter your reality and inspire you to activate the path to your dreams. What Would You Do?
- Do I love my present reality?
- How do I feel about it? Why? Why? Why? (keep answering the why until you cannot answer it anymore)
- Is there something missing in this reality?
- What would make my reality a Complete Now?
- Would changing my attitude/perception change/improve my reality?
- What is the dream that is not present now in my reality?
- What do I have to do to manifest it? (steps)
- What is the next logical step? Repeat until you are closer to your dream reality. When we work towards taking the next logical step, it is likely that we begin to walk the path.
- What are my perceived obstacles – the ones that I think impede my dream to become my reality?
- If all the “perceived obstacles” were removed, what would I do?
- Considering the answer to the previous question, is there any step that I cannot (truly) take now? Why?
- What would I have to do to work on the steps I can do now?
These are questions that I have asked myself at one point. The answers have shown the path, as well as the crafting of a road map. I hope that this post is of some inspiration to you.