From time to time, I like to share a post about some blogs that I am enjoying and recently have gotten to visit more often. Topics range because I like a variety of content. Here are five favorites that I have enjoyed reading more recently.
- http://simpletombornhigh.com/ – I am enjoying this blog very much. Simple Tom brings something new every day, and he lives with zest and passion. You will certainly enjoy his joyful style, which is contagious 🙂
- http://gallivance.net/ – I enjoy this blog because it brings you a lot of visual impact with beautiful pictures of their travels, but the information is brought in a very real way, personal and entertaining.
- http://sheslosingit.net/ This blog is very informative and inspirational, if you are trying to get fit and live a better life. The information is brought to you in a fun and real way, and you get to experience the blogger’s journey too.
- http://oldworldgardenfarms.com/ If you visit my blog, you know about my love for farming and my intentions to move to a rural setting and start doing just that. I love this blog and it has tons of how to do projects, and will certainly be very helpful in the near future.
- http://michelleproulx.wordpress.com/ I love the blog of this young writer. It is full of punch and energy, as well as videos and pictures of some of the most interesting moments of her journey. She always makes the topic fun and to the point. You will enjoy it very much.
There are many more new blogs (for me) that I am enjoying, and some awesome blogs that I have read for some time. Maybe I will share those oldies on another post. I hope that you get to visit these and enjoy them as well.