Thanks to Bardicblogger for nominating Inkspeare for the Illuminating Blogger Award – I am honored.
I have copied the rules for accepting this award from his blog and I am sharing them here.
Here’s the breakdown of the rules:
1. The nominee should visit the award site and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
So about me, I love vintage tools.
I enjoy many blogs, but here are five that I visit frequently and love.
4. The Simple Life of a Countryman’s Wife
And of course there are so many more that I love to read.
6 thoughts on “Illuminating Blogger Award”
I’m really honored to have made your list of five. Thank you. And you SO rightly earned the award from Bardicblogger.
I love the unrefined vegan, too … Great choices and congrats on your award!
thank you, inkspeare!
Thank you Inkspeare for nominating Jittery Goat for the Illuminating Blogger Award – I am honored and a bit overwhelmed. Now I have to live up to expectations; something I don’t do so well.
I have been nominated for similar awards and declined. I’m caving in this time. I know nothing about this award, but like every other award I’ve ever received it will probably require a credit card and I’ll have to listen to a presentation at the Holiday Inn. If I have to travel some place to receive it, I’m busy that weekend. If there’s a cash prize involved I’ll be there.
But seriously, anytime somebody takes time to single out your work it is a humbling thing and much appreciated.
I enjoy your blog very much as I always find something new, something informative, something funny, and something different 🙂
Comments are closed.