Many thanks to Kenton Lewis from The Jittery Goat for bestowing The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to Inkspeare. Read that sentence again, and tell me if blogging isn’t cool, well, epic – you can’t use the word cool these days, it may imply that you are too old. Well, when I receive an award from a fellow blogger I don’t take it for granted, as it is always an honor that someone thought of Inkspeare. According to the rules, I have to mention seven things that most likely, other bloggers don’t know about me. In addition, I have to bestow the award to five other bloggers, whom I consider candidates for this award.
Thank you Kenton Lewis and here are my seven secrets.
- I am a former social worker, diamontologist, vet tech, car salesperson … After that, I got tired of wearing many other hats.
- I love cowgirl boots and cowgirl hats.
- Most of my closet is full of vintage clothes.
- I want to learn the art of fighting with a sword (not fencing) – a real thick sword.
- I love mermaids and think of the possibility of them being real.
- I love black and white silent films.
- I didn’t wear black clothing for 9 years (after my father’s death).
Now, the five blogs that I want to nominate for this award.
- Rosekate – for those inspiring pictures
- 365 Vegan Breakfasts – for offering a delicious vegan breakfast recipe every day with yummy pictures
- Collingwood Farm – For inspiring me to learn more about farm living.
- Closetcast – For inspiring a great outfit everyday.
- Terra, not terror – For inspiring adventure in the everyday
If you can, please, take five and visit these awesome bloggers, you will find many interesting and beautiful posts.
Thanks to Bardicblogger for nominating Inkspeare for the Illuminating Blogger Award – I am honored.
I have copied the rules for accepting this award from his blog and I am sharing them here.
Here’s the breakdown of the rules:
1. The nominee should visit the award site and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
So about me, I love vintage tools.
I enjoy many blogs, but here are five that I visit frequently and love.
2. An Unrefined Vegan
3. The Jittery Goat
4. The Simple Life of a Countryman’s Wife
5. August McLaughlin’s Blog
And of course there are so many more that I love to read.
Thanks to Marc Schuster for giving me a Kreativ Blogger award! Per the rules of the award, here are six blogs that I think deserve this award (and not in any particular order) followed by ten things you (probably) don’t know about me.
1. The Jittery Goat
3. Dr. Tom Bibey
4. Living Life in Glorious Colour
5. The Short and the Long of It
6. Courage 2 Create
Ten things you probably don’t know about me
1. I love ferrets
2. My favorite foods in a deserted Island would be – Pizza, M&M’s, Cheesecake.
3. I love Zero bars.
4. In my dreams, I am a Vampire Slayer and I never die.
5. I love to wash dishes by hand and smell the aroma of the bubbly and soapy water.
6. My favorite book is Jonathan Livingston Seagull
7. If I’m digging in dirt and accidentally dig up a worm, I will make a hole further away and put the worm in it so she is safe. I also apologise to it.
8. I grew up in a tropical island but I can’t swim.
9. I love bats.
10. I keep a neat environment. Messes drive me nuts.