Many thanks to Kenton Lewis from The Jittery Goat for bestowing The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to Inkspeare. Read that sentence again, and tell me if blogging isn’t cool, well, epic – you can’t use the word cool these days, it may imply that you are too old. Well, when I receive an award from a fellow blogger I don’t take it for granted, as it is always an honor that someone thought of Inkspeare. According to the rules, I have to mention seven things that most likely, other bloggers don’t know about me. In addition, I have to bestow the award to five other bloggers, whom I consider candidates for this award.
Thank you Kenton Lewis and here are my seven secrets.
- I am a former social worker, diamontologist, vet tech, car salesperson … After that, I got tired of wearing many other hats.
- I love cowgirl boots and cowgirl hats.
- Most of my closet is full of vintage clothes.
- I want to learn the art of fighting with a sword (not fencing) – a real thick sword.
- I love mermaids and think of the possibility of them being real.
- I love black and white silent films.
- I didn’t wear black clothing for 9 years (after my father’s death).
Now, the five blogs that I want to nominate for this award.
- Rosekate – for those inspiring pictures
- 365 Vegan Breakfasts – for offering a delicious vegan breakfast recipe every day with yummy pictures
- Collingwood Farm – For inspiring me to learn more about farm living.
- Closetcast – For inspiring a great outfit everyday.
- Terra, not terror – For inspiring adventure in the everyday
If you can, please, take five and visit these awesome bloggers, you will find many interesting and beautiful posts.
One thought on “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Special recognition keeps us going and makes us better. You certainly deserve it.
Comments are closed.