Today, I announce the first Watercolor Friday on this blog, and hopefully, many more will follow. What is Watercolor Fridays? Well, every Friday I will celebrate other blogs, other’s achievements, inspire or gift something, whatever that might be at the time – a book, info, art … It is my way to celebrate this beautiful place we call home, our planet, and this wonderful community of writers/bloggers. Each one of us is like a small piece of watercolored paper scattered on Earth, and each one of us have something to contribute, a picture to paint in our journey, and of course to be celebrated, and hopefully, our colors will run into one another, thus enjoying what each one of us has to offer. I hope that you get to enjoy Watercolor Fridays.
To start our first Watercolor Friday, I want to celebrate and share with you five awesome blogs that I have read for a while and hopefully, you will get to know and visit them. I call them my oldies. Here they are.
- http://marcschuster.wordpress.com/ This blog is from author Marc Schuster and is called Abominations. It is a place where you will find humor, art, information, and writer’s insight. I recommend his latest novel The Grievers, you will love it, hopefully as much as I did. It is an awesome book.
- http://jitterygt.wordpress.com/ The Jittery Goat will certainly take you by surprise with its unique humor or seriousness, and sometimes, a tiny healthy dose of cynicism, but other times, be prepare to take this blogger’s honest opinion – whether you agree with it or not, shocking or not. And this is precisely, what makes The Jittery Goat different, and not sugar-coated. This blog is certainly worth visiting and will sometimes take you to a place in time, with vivid descriptions in the unique style of this author.
- http://rosekate.me/ I call this blog a blog of beauty. I have enjoyed the images of this photographer for some time, and this was one of the first blogs I started following, and do till’ today. The images here are a celebration of life. I am sure that you will enjoy it.
- http://fromacountrycottage.wordpress.com/ I followed this blog as former blog Arignagardener, it has moved to Fromacountrycottage. I recommend this blog to lovers of country living, simple living, and organic living. There is always something good to read and awesome pictures. During the process of it moving, I missed a few posts, since I had to follow the new blog and had forgotten to do so, then realized that I was missing its posts. Glad I got back to it.
- http://anunrefinedvegan.com/ This is one of the first blogs I followed and I still visit. Here, you will find great vegan recipes and organic tips, as well as the appetizing pictures of these yummy recipes, which the blogger prepares herself most of the time. It is an awesome blog for vegans but also vegetarians, and pretty much anyone who wants to learn to eat healthier but at the same time yummy.
Well, these are my five oldies that I am celebrating today to commence Watercolor Fridays. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do or more 🙂