I was very honored and humbled by receiving the Liebster Blog Award – Thank you Ado Bajic from The Daily Rant. Thank you for reading and considering Inkspeare worth of receiving it. I don’t take these awards lightly. I am always happy to know that someone found inspiration in one of my posts. That makes me happy; and that is all I want – to be able to share and inspire others. I hope I get the rules for the award right. Here they are.
- List 11 random facts about me.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and their blogs.
- Notify these bloggers of the award.
- Ask the award winners to answer 11 questions when they accept the Liebster Award.
- I answer the questions left for me, from the blogger that gave me the award.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am a vegetarian.
- I love avocado.
- I can’t have enough coffee.
- I love Purple.
- I love Owls.
- I am nuts about cats.
- I don’t welcome negativity or whining.
- I love black and white movies.
- I like to watch birds and take pictures of them.
- I like to observe people, not so much take pictures of them.
- I am addicted to pens and pencils, and stationery.
The Nominees are …
- Belle Grove Plantation
- Cocina de Nihacc
- She’s Losing It!
- The Kitchen’s Garden
- The Jittery Goat
- Enchantments of a Beautiful Mind
- Michelle Proulx – The Blog
- Le Zoe Musings
- Old World Garden Farms
These are 11 of my favorite blogs that inspire me in different ways. I know I have mentioned some of them before, in random posts here and there. Some are more recent blogs that I have started to follow, and so far I love them very much. It is up to the nominees to answer the questions – I know some people do not like to get too personal or want to keep their information to a minimum. So I set you free to do as you wish 🙂 with your nomination. Answering questions is not required in my book.
11 Questions for the Award Winners (only if you feel like playing along)
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite ink color?
- Favorite Author?
- Favorite writing snack?
- Favorite poem?
- Inspirational Moment
- Why did you chose your blog theme?
- What jumpstart your creativity?
- Best day(s) for writing/blogging
- Define in a few words “the simple life.”
- Favorite Holiday
Questions Left for Me
- How serious are you about your writing? Writing is my life.
- Where do you face while showering, towards the shower head or away from it? Both ways.
- Do you like sports? I don’t like sports, although I enjoy watching a few – car racing, surfing, snowboarding, for example.
- What is your favorite book? Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach is my favorite book.
- What makes you angry? Liars and Bigots make me angry.
- What is your happiest memory? My Grandma telling me a story.
- Blue or Green? Green.
- Up or Down? Up.
- Do you think the last two questions matter? Yes.
- Would you like to get this award? Yes.
And here is a picture of the award