I was very honored and humbled by receiving the Liebster Blog Award – Thank you Ado Bajic from The Daily Rant. Thank you for reading and considering Inkspeare worth of receiving it. I don’t take these awards lightly. I am always happy to know that someone found inspiration in one of my posts. That makes me happy; and that is all I want – to be able to share and inspire others. I hope I get the rules for the award right. Here they are.
- List 11 random facts about me.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and their blogs.
- Notify these bloggers of the award.
- Ask the award winners to answer 11 questions when they accept the Liebster Award.
- I answer the questions left for me, from the blogger that gave me the award.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am a vegetarian.
- I love avocado.
- I can’t have enough coffee.
- I love Purple.
- I love Owls.
- I am nuts about cats.
- I don’t welcome negativity or whining.
- I love black and white movies.
- I like to watch birds and take pictures of them.
- I like to observe people, not so much take pictures of them.
- I am addicted to pens and pencils, and stationery.
The Nominees are …
- Belle Grove Plantation
- Cocina de Nihacc
- She’s Losing It!
- The Kitchen’s Garden
- The Jittery Goat
- Enchantments of a Beautiful Mind
- Michelle Proulx – The Blog
- Le Zoe Musings
- Old World Garden Farms
These are 11 of my favorite blogs that inspire me in different ways. I know I have mentioned some of them before, in random posts here and there. Some are more recent blogs that I have started to follow, and so far I love them very much. It is up to the nominees to answer the questions – I know some people do not like to get too personal or want to keep their information to a minimum. So I set you free to do as you wish 🙂 with your nomination. Answering questions is not required in my book.
11 Questions for the Award Winners (only if you feel like playing along)
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite ink color?
- Favorite Author?
- Favorite writing snack?
- Favorite poem?
- Inspirational Moment
- Why did you chose your blog theme?
- What jumpstart your creativity?
- Best day(s) for writing/blogging
- Define in a few words “the simple life.”
- Favorite Holiday
Questions Left for Me
- How serious are you about your writing? Writing is my life.
- Where do you face while showering, towards the shower head or away from it? Both ways.
- Do you like sports? I don’t like sports, although I enjoy watching a few – car racing, surfing, snowboarding, for example.
- What is your favorite book? Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach is my favorite book.
- What makes you angry? Liars and Bigots make me angry.
- What is your happiest memory? My Grandma telling me a story.
- Blue or Green? Green.
- Up or Down? Up.
- Do you think the last two questions matter? Yes.
- Would you like to get this award? Yes.
And here is a picture of the award
3 thoughts on “Thank You Ado Bajic – The Daily Rant”
Thanks for the nomination 🙂 I shall answer #2 because I’ve never heard that question before and I think it’s awesome. Favourite ink colour = either lime green or purple-pink. Woo!
Purple pink is awesome 🙂
Congratulations on your award Maria! What a fascinating gathering of people you’ve assembled. We are touched and honored to be included in such eminent company. Many thanks. Can’t wait to check out all these enticing blogs.
Please follow this link to our Awards Page to see our personal response and Thank You.
Wishing you all the best, Terri & James
Comments are closed.