Ever wondered what makes writers tick? That is a question with as many answers as there are writers. Well, the doll in the picture, a vintage Shirley Temple doll is featured in Moonlit Valley, in chapter The Key. The doll holds a secret, and this is the first piece of trivia – what is the secret?
If you read Moonlit Valley, and would like to get a free paperback copy for you or a friend, you can play along and answer the following trivia questions. The first person to email me with the correct answers wins the copy. You can email your answers to email@example.com .
Here are the questions. Please, if you are playing along, answer them in the email, not here, just to avoid spoilers 🙂 Thanks. Contest ends on July 31st (2013) or when there is a winner (whatever comes first).
- What is the secret/clue inside the doll?
- What is Rose and Jeremy’s street address?
- How many steps to the library?
- What is the library’s street address?
- What is the name of the funeral parlor?
- What is the name of the Lake?
- What is the name of Dr. Angelou’s receptionist?
- What is the name of the egg market/store near Rose and Jeremy’s home?
- What is Olga Gartier’s ladies club/society called?
- Name the paintings at the library.
There you have it, the 10 trivia questions to win a copy of Moonlit Valley. The first reader to email me with the correct answers gets it 🙂 Good luck and have fun playing!